We offer free Domestic first class shipping with tracking and no insurance on orders over $100.
Ownership of packages turned over to carrier transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info. Shipping is a service you purchase from the Postal Service along with your order from us, please contact the carrier for any shipping complaints.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We will return or exchange items within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for a different product, or a refund to the original payment method. Please allow 2-3 businesses days upon receiving your return day for processing at our fulfillment center before your order is shipped.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or usewe o
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reason for your return and if you would like to return or exchange your product.
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- A refund can only be sent to the original payment method. If a customer no longer has access to that payment method, then they need to contact the bank or agency for the original payment method to claim the funds after the refund is sent.
- A refund takes up to 10 business days to be credited back to your customer.
- How long it takes to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay
- Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay
- How you handle lost or damaged returns
- Contact information for your business if the customer has more questions